Halo - Strings Theme (short) Halo - Strings Theme (short)

nice

All of the instruments work nicely together and it sounds great but it would make it even cooler if it was extended so that it has more of something to think about.

Mucky88 responds:

I'll be working on it. I know it could be better, and definitely longer. Thanks!

Imagine (remix) {durn} Imagine (remix) {durn}

whoa!

I started listening to this and i noticed it sounded familiar and than realized its the song Iv'e been hearing in my head for the last month and i didnt even know where it came from. This is better than what i had stuck in my head but now im going to have this cool version in its place for awhile. 10/10 5/5 Totally awesome

durn responds:

Aye, John Lennon's Imagine is a great melody. Definitely one that lurks in the back of a lot of people's minds, I think. :)

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

Nice!

This morning my friend got on the bus all happy and said he was happy because he found a really neat song on newgrounds. so he has me listen to part of the song and it sounded familiar to one i have so i grab my ipod and pull out race around the world.Than he shows me the song info and I was in shock that the artist was the same. So I came here and listened to the full song and it's insainly awesome. =)

Waterflame responds:

haha awesome :D how cute. stuff like this makes me happy too ^_^

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

WHOA!!

It's one of those songs that seems familiar but yet it doesn't somehow?and it makes me think back to my past with all my happy moments, friends, and my relatives that have been separated from me. Overall this song shows emotion thats just, well... unexplainable. It has that distinctive sound that is just perfect and calming.

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

I knew it sounded familiar.

Its awesome and its been ages since I've heard the original melody.

Jebbal responds:

That's good news. Also, Its almost 9:30!

Thanks for the review!

-DEMOLITION- -DEMOLITION-

SWEET!

the speed makes me want to drive at 180 mph. It's got a really nice rythym too.

_-=[Corrupting Ruin]=-_ _-=[Corrupting Ruin]=-_

exelent

the song has that mystic magic kind of felling and the guitar makes it more dangerous sounding. The story fits really well too.

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks! And again for the review, glad you liked it!

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

awsome im speachless

!!!!!!!

Sadja's Soul Sadja's Soul

nice

id say it's great other than the beginning where the notes hit the e-brake and just stop for a sec.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor

neto

he he awesome i like the instruments you used in it!