Halo - Strings Theme (short) Halo - Strings Theme (short)

nice

All of the instruments work nicely together and it sounds great but it would make it even cooler if it was extended so that it has more of something to think about.

Mucky88 responds:

I'll be working on it. I know it could be better, and definitely longer. Thanks!

Imagine (remix) {durn} Imagine (remix) {durn}

whoa!

I started listening to this and i noticed it sounded familiar and than realized its the song Iv'e been hearing in my head for the last month and i didnt even know where it came from. This is better than what i had stuck in my head but now im going to have this cool version in its place for awhile. 10/10 5/5 Totally awesome

durn responds:

Aye, John Lennon's Imagine is a great melody. Definitely one that lurks in the back of a lot of people's minds, I think. :)

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

Nice!

This morning my friend got on the bus all happy and said he was happy because he found a really neat song on newgrounds. so he has me listen to part of the song and it sounded familiar to one i have so i grab my ipod and pull out race around the world.Than he shows me the song info and I was in shock that the artist was the same. So I came here and listened to the full song and it's insainly awesome. =)

Waterflame responds:

haha awesome :D how cute. stuff like this makes me happy too ^_^